Wednesday 6 June 2018

Thinking about her... My first poem to my dear Dolly...




I cried today,
I cried yesterday,
The other days too,
Thinking about my Dolly baby...

They said time will heal your pain,
But i don't think so,
They said to me to move on,
But i don't know how,
They said to replace her with another,
But i know no other can replace her..

As days past,
The burden is heavier,
The pain is unbearable,
The memories are getting stronger...

My mind is in a chaos,
My heart is yearning for her,
Day and night,
Thinking only about my little angel...

I cried and cried,
The tears keep on flowing,
Never ends,
The bonding is just too strong...

She left her pawprints,
on our hearts,
She touched our souls,
Loving us truly and faithfully...

I missed her licks,
I missed her scratches,
I missed her snuggles,
I missed her sniffing me...

I missed her touch,
I missed her smell,
The tail wags and smile,
That never fail to cheer me up...

Now i'm just so lonely,
Sitting in a corner thinking about her,
Wishing she was there beside me,
Hoping one day we would meet again... 

We went through ups and downs together,
We promised to be together,
Till the end of our lives,
But she knew her time was over...

She prepared me,
To face my life all by myself,
Avoiding me,
Suffering in pain all by herself...

Till her final day,
Every second sitting away from me,
So ignorant i did not realise,
She didn't want me to suffer,
Watching her dying...

So much love she shared,
Never expect much but only love in return,
What a wonderful soul i met in this life,
I'm thankful i had the chance to be with you... 

Goodbye for now My dear Dolly,
You are still living in my heart,
Your memories will never fade,
Till my heartbeat stops... 

I hope you come back to me, 
In a form of a young pup,
Or maybe at the rainbow bridge,
Where we can run happily,
Side by side forever and ever....

In loving memory of my most precious baby sister, best pal, loving little angel... 

DOLLY@CHUPI 🐕♥️

A TRUE MAN'S BEST FRIEND!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while.

   I haven't blogged for a long time. I guess for more than a year. I've been going through a critical phase in my life. I had some...