Saturday 26 May 2018

Introduction about my blog

Intro about my blog

Hello to all readers,
  
  Welcome to susblogz! A blog created to express my feelings, share memories and experiences  with my beloved pet dog, Dolly and how i overcome my illness ( kidney problem) with the support of Dolly and my family.


  A little introduction about myself. I am Susilan, 29 years old guy with an ESRF condition. Born and living in Johor, Malaysia. I love to read, write, exploring delicious foods and most of all i love dogs especially my own Dolly. My life motto; LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.
  
  I would like to dedicate this blog to my dear Dolly for inspiring me to start writing and blogging on susblogz. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank brother Dharma from singapore for giving me the idea to start a blog and  a big thanks to uncle Bala from Switzerland who encouraged me more to start this blog. Don't worry uncle, you will be the first to read my first blog!
  
  Last but not least my beloved sister, Deepa and brothers Jagedish and Yogendran who are always there to support and guide me in my life. Also my close friend, Mohan for always being there to help me at all times. I hope all readers will enjoy reading my stories and hope it will be helpful to all people who are going through the same situation in your life just like me.

LIVE,  LOVE,  LAUGH.

 Do leave a comment after reading my blog. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Yours truly,
Susilan
Blogger

E~mail : susilan1989@gmail.com
FB : susilan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while.

   I haven't blogged for a long time. I guess for more than a year. I've been going through a critical phase in my life. I had some...