Sunday 27 May 2018

A visit to my pet Dolly burial ground.


  Five days have past since the passing of my baby Dolly. The pain is still the same. I'm missing her badly and i'm yearning for her love.No more barking, no more tail wags, no more wet nose, no more kisses and hugs. Its so quiet and lonely.

  I have never ever thought in my wildest dream that a pet dog could bring a big difference in my life. Yes maybe she's just a dog for others, but its my life! And now my life is gone. She took it away, she took all the happiness away together with her.

  I visited her burial ground today. I hope it was fine, not disturbed and yes it was. We were very worried as many stray dogs roamed around the park where we buried her remains and also we had a doubt the hole was deep enough,  luckily all was fine undisturbed. Grass grew on her buried place and the box which we placed her in at the vet clinic was lying down beside on a nearby bush. 

 She is resting in peace.. Her lifespan ended and she had to go. I saw the look on her face as she gave up. Helpless and in pain, i knew i had to stop her suffering.  She showed me what was true love. She thought me many lessons in life. She lived a good life. A good solid 9 years and 8 months with me and my family.

  Thank you for everything my dear. Such a wonderful soul that came into my life and touched me, created wonderful memories. That memories will live forever with me till my last breath.

  I LOVE U MY DEAR DOLLY@CHUPIMA.


R.I.P
16.5.2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while.

   I haven't blogged for a long time. I guess for more than a year. I've been going through a critical phase in my life. I had some...