Sunday 27 May 2018

You forgot to tell my heart how to go on without you


  The morning of 17 May 2018 was just too hard for me to wake up. Knowing that my baby is no more in this world. For the past 9 years she never  failed to greet me every morning.

  Wagging her tail n licking me every morning. Greeting me with a smile on her face, happily  jumping around waiting for her morning meal. Oh, how i missed that moment! She'll always be there around me following  everywhere i go. From the time i wake up in the morning till night i go to bed, she will be there faithfully following me BUT not today.

  As soon as i woke up, a different kind of feeling, a load of heaviness in my heart and out of control i was in tears crying profusely. Then i paused for a second recollecting my dream that woke me up. Yes, my baby appeared. Her soul is still there around me. She came for a few seconds and as soon i touched her she vanished. I looked at the the clock it was 8.30am. Her meal time! So i took her dog food and served her as usual. We placed a beautiful picture of her on a table, lit a  light, decorated it with fresh flowers and placed all her favourite food for her.

  Yes she may be gone forever, our home is so quiet and our lives are so lonely without our Dolly but she is for sure living in our hearts forever. For many she might just be a  dog but for me she's everything to me. My best pal, companion, beloved little baby sister. Im feeling so miserable. What am i going to do without her?  Life is so UNFAIR!!!
  
  I had many problems in life but this is the worst. I didnt felt this bad even when i was diagnosed with kidney failure. My life was affected badly due to my health problems but i still stay positive n move on. The only living thing which kept me happy and alive is not alive and gone forever.

  Im really missing her badly and i dont know how to overcome it. Everywhere around the house, whatever i do her memories are there. She left me so soon. I still cant forget the look on her face. Suffering in pain and tired. She couldnt even kiss me for one last time. I had to let her go and she left peacefully deep in her sleep.


  Goodbye my chupima.  Till we meet again. Hope your soul is resting in peace. Hope you are fine in heaven free from your suffering. Im missing u badly. I love u so much my dear Dolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while.

   I haven't blogged for a long time. I guess for more than a year. I've been going through a critical phase in my life. I had some...