Sunday 27 May 2018

A week had past..


  Today marked the 8th day since my beloved baby dolly left us. So soon a week had passed. Friends and family told us to move on but how? 

  The same feeling since the day my pet Dolly left me, sorrowful and miserable we just couldn't tolerate it. Too hurt and confused, for the first time i don't wish to live anymore. Atleast then i can get to meet my baby Dolly. I can get to rejoin back with my precious little angel and i can give her one more kiss which she was not able to give me during her last days.

  I just want to feel her golden brown soft fur. I just want to stroke her head and give her a good scratch. A good massage which she loves. I just want to hug my baby and just express how much i love and miss her. I just want to beg for forgiveness if i ever had neglected her or hurt her feelings.
Day by day i am hoping for a miracle to happen. That one day my baby dolly will return to me or i will get a chance to meet her.

  This morning, wednesday, the 23rd of may 2018 i woke up with a heavy heart. As soon as i woke up, i just cried. A week ago, this was the day our beloved princess Dolly left us. I did a prayer for her. I lit a light for her, decorated her photo with fresh colourful flowers and i served her favourite bread and potato. She loved bread. Every morning after her meal, she used to sit and have my breakfast too. She was  very good in showing pity face. Anyone heart would sure melt looking at that pathetic face and im sure would offer their meal to her.

  I just sat and cherished all the memories i had with her. She was one amazing soul that came into my life and created magic. She showered pure love and affection to me and my family. I thank lord for bringing her into my life. 

  I will cherish all the moments i had with her till my last breath. This is my promise to my Dolly girl. I will love you forever my baby chupima. Rest in peace my dear chupi. You will be missed forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while.

   I haven't blogged for a long time. I guess for more than a year. I've been going through a critical phase in my life. I had some...