Thursday 16 August 2018

Remembering My Best Companion




  It took me sometime to start back writing on my blog. I was totally devastated after the demise of my beloved Dolly. I've decided to start writing as today marks the third month she left me.

  The death of my Dolly can be perceived as an irreconcilable loss and the grief was unbearable for me. Many may think that a dog's departure is nothing compared to a human but i will say that only a dog lover or a dog parent knows the intense sense of loss and emotional pain that i had gone through during the grieving process.

  I believe time and patience taught me to cope up with her loss although at times i still cry and longed for her. I feel its okey to cry and remember her and all those wonderful memories as that's a part of the process to heal myself.

  Im still feeling lonely most of the time as she had contributed and be by my side for the past 9 years. Faithful, loyal and true love. That's how i can describe my Dolly girl. She was more than just a do. My best friend, little sister, a true companion and my happy pill. The utmost bonding we had, that makes me difficult to continue with my daily life especially with my kidney failure illness and all the complications i'm facing now.

  I went through a soul searching phase to heal myself emotionally, spiritually and psychologically. Whenever i had a problem  she was always there and her companion made me strong. My life changed now drastically  and i had to find a way to do something not only for myself but to benefit others too. 

  My first step was to start writing and that was how this blog was created. Not only in life but after death too she's still there guiding me now as an angel. Death can never apart a strong bond. I believe a death will be a beginning of a new life. She taught me many good lessons about life. She taught me about true love, loyalty, happiness and most important to live in the moment. 

A new chapter in my life now. Thank you my beloved Dolly. My best buddy. 

Dolly
16.5.2018
Rest in Peace 

  

4 comments:

  1. True survivor.
    Inspiration to many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will honour her memory best by continuing to live well & help others. Be strong☺

      Delete
    2. Thank you and yes I will.

      Delete

It's been a while.

   I haven't blogged for a long time. I guess for more than a year. I've been going through a critical phase in my life. I had some...